Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My First Blog...


and it feels like GREAT! I have overcome many obstacles, entire armies... But now my heart is heavy, I must ignore my impulses. I would love to cheetah punch my television everytime I see a family on it. But just because I lost mine when OilCon seized my tribal land and decided to drill into mother earth's cold, hard, tundra-y flesh so some exec can drive their H2 Hummers (mine is an H3, so I get better gas mileage) and use vaseline or whatever else they make out of the black blood of satan doesn't mean I can resort to violence. Like an eagle perched far above the land, i must watch the horizon. I can't attack, but I can surely drop an occasional doo doo on a passerbyer. And this "doo doo" that I am dropping is meant to keep people listening, make them aware of the fact that even though I am far from better, I can overcome. And so can you... I will guide you, like Mama pig bringing her young to her nipples for a late lunch, and inspire you, like a three legged dog, lifting his only hind leg to take a wiz... Magic isn't for magicians, it's for miracle workers.

Go Blazers! The pic i have added to this post is one my son made for me, the day before he was tossed into a vat of oil and became hummer exhaust...

2 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger DoomPerignon said...

Testing One, Two... I hate Oil... Can you hear me? Yeah? Ok, cool...

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger The Hyper Bully said...

Maybe you really are as friggin' nuts as people initially think, lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home